17. kesäkuuta 2012

You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough

Olette varmaan huomanneet, että minun on hirveän vaikea tehdä postauksesta vähäsanaista. Nyt aion kuitenkin yrittää. Nimittäin kaikki mitä haluan eilisestä illasta ystäväni mökillä sanoa, voi kiteyttää yhteen ainoaan sanaan: täydellinen. Täydellinen tapa viettää vapaapäivää, pitkään aikaan saatoin sanoa, että mieleni oikeasti lepäsi. Siinä mielentilassa olisin mielelläni viettänyt pidempäänkin. Saakoon nämä muutama kuva puhua puolestaan.

I think you have noticed, that I find it extremely hard to write a post with few words only. This time I'm really trying hard, because the feeling I had during and after the evening we had with my friend can be described with one word only: perfect. It was perfect way of spending the evening and I cannot remember when was the last time, when I was so relaxed! I could have spent more time feeling like that. I hope that these couple of pictures can tell you a little bit of my feelings.




Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti